3 versions of electronic control
4 power sizes
Possibility of Double Function
Maximum installation versatility
Thanks to the complete line of mechanical accessories available for the entire range of Defendertech fog cannons, wich consisting of:
- Several directional nozzles for the orientation of the fog
- Nozzle extensions up to 50 cm
- Redirection Kit that allows to hide the Fog Cannon behind the wall in this way the device will not be visible from the room you want to protect
- Splitting Kit, protects 2 rooms with only 1 Fog Cannon
Innovative tool that allows you to manage all your devices, Defendertech / Extrafog / Sanytech, of the LAN line, wherever you are, from your PC.
The lowest maintenance cost
Due to 5 important characteristics
• The liquid that generates the fog has no expiry date due it does not contain alcohol or solvents (substances that make liquids of other brands volatile and subject to expiration)
• The rigid tank that contains the liquid can be refilled at any time, purchasing the 5-liter tank, unscrewing the cap and refilling it – convenient and less waste of plastic. Otherwise, with other brands, you have to wait for it to empty and then buy a new one,
• You can test the Cannon using potable water (no wasted liquid) and this will dispense a dry, transparent vapor. This means simplifying the testing procces of cannons installed in homes or shops, which will not be saturated with fog unnecessarily.
• 1 shot has an average cost of 2 euros (retail price)
• Equipped with a standard backup battery, easily available in hardware stores when the time to change it comes. No extra costs for custom batteries.
Low Electric Consumption
The fast vaporizer, capable of retaining heat for a long time, does not need to be powered 24 hours a day to be operational.
The first heating time, depending on the model, lasts from 5 to 20 minutes max and its average consumption is about 45 W.
Fully autonomous Fog Cannons
All Defendertech devices are equipped with 12V output, with which it is possible to power external sensors and radio or home automation kits to make them completely autonomous and independent from the alarm control unit.
MAIN DIFFERENCES from the OTHER fog cannons