3 versions of electronic control
4 power sizes
Maximum installation versatility
Thanks to the complete line of mechanical accessories available for the entire range of Defendertech fog generators, wich consisting of:
- Several directional nozzles for the orientation of the fog
- Nozzle extensions up to 50 cm
- Redirection Kit that allows to hide the Fog Generator behind the wall so that it is not visible from the room that must be protected
- Splitting Kit that protects 2 rooms with only 1 Fog Generator
The lowest maintenance cost thanks to 5 important characteristics
• The Defendertech liquid that generates the fog has no expiry date – it is not an organic product and does not contain alcohol (characteristics that make the liquids of other brands volatile and subject to expiration)
• The liquid tank can be refilled at any time by purchasing the 5 liter tank, unscrewing the cap and refilling it – economical and less waste of plastic. Otherwise, with other brands, it is necessary to wait for the tank to empty and then buy a new one
• It is possible to test the device using drinking water and thus not waste the fog liquid – this way the device will shoot dry and transparent vapor – which is also a great convenience when testing devices installed in homes or shops that will not be saturated with fog unnecessarily.
• 1 shot has an average cost of 2 euros (retail price)
• The backup battery used by Defendertech Fog Generators is a standard battery, easily available when it comes time to change it. So no extra costs for customized batteries, unlike other brands’ fog generators.
Low Electric Consumption
Once the device is armed, the boiler turns on and begins to heat up. During this heating phase (15/20 minutes) the machine absorbs a nominal power of 600 watts, but once completed the boiler stops heating and consumption decreases to an average 60 watts per hour. This has been made possible thanks to the Defendertech boiler which is unique and able to maintain high temperatures for a long time.
Very important feature that distinguishes Defendertech Fog Generators from those of other brands, in which the boiler must remain on 24 hours a day because it is not able to maintain high temperatures.
Fully autonomous devices
All our machines have a 12V output to which it is possible to connect external sensors that will make the machine completely autonomous and independent from the alarm control unit or it can be used to request a double firing consent and thus avoid accidental shots. The “SAFE SHOT” function, which requires double shooting consent, has already been provided on our LAN line in addition to the 12V output.
Main differences with other Fog Generators
and many other features.